9/16/2015

The Bright Owl: Zendala challenge # 109

I am new in the tangle world. Thanks to the fact, I do not have so many patterns in my head I mastered and when I have a string it is easier for me to draw in zentangle fashion.
In this template-challenge, I used Nzeppel for the inside part of the string (mandala), and tangle Crease I saw on Tanglebucket studio video. In the very centre I draw a very small Loop. The litle diamonds - I don't know how to call the tangle I used for them. I did a lot of shading, because. I am actuall learning how to shade properly! It was a great joy for me.

So, this is how it turned out:



10 коментара:

  1. You really made a beautiful Zendala with this template. I love what you did with that outer edge!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. I like how you folded in the petals along the outside. Very nice affect.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Very pretty zendala! I like how the small diamonds aren't lost in the rest of the tangles. It looks like a piece of jewelry.

    ОдговориИзбриши