9/17/2015

Be a part of a group

It is easier for a tangling beginner to work in a group and get some " homework" to do. You learn, get some ideas, see how and what other people do and I believe it all help to trigger your own imagination. I have followed the work of  "I am the diva" group for some time, and now I decided to submit my first zentangle to challenge # 235.
I used tangles I like very much : Smirkle, Beadlines, GarlicCloves, River Stripes, Hibred and Yew-Dee. And of course, shading - this is what I exercise on a daily basis!!!
So here it is:

#235
  

7 коментара:

  1. Lovely stripey tile. I like your choices and the shadow on the Beadlines is excellent

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. This tile is very beautiful and you shading GREAT. Hope to see you here more often.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Love your tangles, and the execution is marvelous.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. Very nice stacking of tangles. I like the Bead Line, one I don't ever think to use, and I love how you did the Yew-Dee!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. It took me a while to find the tangles that would not make the tile "overloaded" ( I have a tendency to fill in the whole space I have). I like beads of any kind! Thank you very much.

    ОдговориИзбриши