10/17/2015

Week6

This week I had a lot of work at my job and felt a bit nervous that I  was not going to have enough time for myself, meaning - for drawing.
Yet, it appeared that Saturday is all mine! There is Sunday left and I will see- maybe I would be lucky enough to have time for my shading exercises.
So, here are the drawings I have done so far:

 First, I tried to catch up with the Zendala Dare and did challenge # 111, 



and challege # 112.



Then, for the Diva challenge I played with Munchins, but now, regret I put so much white shading around the shapes. It seemed to me that only white lines on the black tile would look poor and empty, but , although I like it I think that I exaggerated a bit.




For Shading Zentangle , I finally gathered courage, and sent this little Pokeroot tangle:






Weekly challenge inspired me to do the following zentangle. I did it very quickly, and I like it so much. I have always tried to achieve simplicity and effectiveness in my drawings, and I think I did it with this little one. :)


I have also drawn some sketches for future tangles and doodling  (my own creation), and hope that I would do some more work tomorrow.  




10 коментара:

  1. Wow, not much time and still so much done. And all so very beautiful.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. You have been very busy and drawn great jobs. I like the first one very much. So beautiful blue and tangles. Zendala Dare #112 is beautiful and different. The most I like Your last zendala. It is super!! I love it!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. Great thanks. I am still learning how to do mandalas. I would like to make my own designs, but still far from it.Hope one day...

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. So many wonderful pieces! Especially I like the last one! It´s gorgeous!

    ОдговориИзбриши
    Одговори
    1. Thanks a lot. Feedback and encouraging means a world to me, because I am just a self -thought beginner and never know whether my tiny piece of art is likable or not. :)

      Избриши
  5. How lovely that you found some time for your art work. Your pieces are all enjoyable to see. Thank you for sharing!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. Thank you Jean. This is my therapy after hectic week.

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. Great pieces. Seems like there is never enough time for the art work. Like your Zendala for the #112 Dare. reminds me of quilt work.

    ОдговориИзбриши